Every person has creative capabilities. Creative inclusive education has to recognize and support the development of the creativity of people who also have some specific learning disabilities (SLD), taking into account their distinctiveness as a result of certain developmental disorders. In the paper, we analysed the possibilities for offering creative and instructional support to students with dyslexia, to develop alternative and compensatory strategies, which lead to the realization of established goals in their daily and academic activities.
The basis of amultisensory approach in the process of learning and training students with dyslexia has been an integral part of many programs for remedying and overcoming reading difficulties. A creative use of ICT tools in teaching should be organized to promote student participation and cooperative learning with and without SLD. There are some examples of the creative use of ICT as a teaching support for students with SLD.
More from my site
- ICTs in Special Education: A Review
- A view to ICT in the education of disabilities people and with autism spectrum disorders: a topical and bibliographic analysis
- The use of Information and Communication Technologies for inclusive education in Greece
- Development Of Psychopedogological And Methodological Competences Within The Special / Inclusive Education Users
- Proposal of an inventory of technological resources for the treatment of students with disabilities in the European Education Area Higher